Here are five proven tips to help you get the most out of a smaller exhibition stand:
- Develop a novel theme for your stand. Leave the traditional approach to the big exhibitors that can rely on the size of their space to stand out.
- Size everything to fit the stand. (Unless you’re purposely using large-scale props as a draw.). Large information counters (borrowed from a larger stand) can dwarf your staff.
- Use lighting. According to industry research, lighting on your exhibition stand can increase awareness by 30-50%.
- Display the service, product or company name most recognised by attendees.
- Invest in a modular display system that’s easy to customise. Avoid things like domestic or outdoor furniture as a work-around; they can look cheap. A manufactured system gives the exhibit a more professional and “finished” look.