Bell Stone are specialists in modular systems. A modular approach to your event backdrop, exhibition stand or road show will allow for ease of shipping and installation. You can add and remove pieces or reconfigure as space allows. Modular stands are great for in-store promotions, temporary shops or museum and gallery spaces and for re-use over several events as they can be fully tailored to fit your specific needs each time.
All our modular kits are portable, use lightweight materials and have the ability to be used in multiple configurations. Versatility also brings value and there are several tips you can use to take advantage of a more limited budget. For instance; graphics can be changed to suit specific audiences and updated to keep your information fresh and in line with your company's marketing plans. Structures can be reconfigured to suit different locations, often with minimal or no additional expenditure. Your stand can be given a whole ‘facelift' just by adding a few components or by changing your graphics, and at a fraction of the cost of a redesign.
Even though modular systems are often used for limited duration events, the robust nature of our products makes them anything but temporary. Our solutions are long-term and reusable, bringing permanent benefits to budget and waste reduction. We also aim to take the stress out of your event preparation by offering a comprehensive list of backup services.
Modular exhibits are one of the most efficient ways to create the display that best fits your business needs as well as your marketing budget.
Some advantages of our modular display solutions:
- High impact, professional presentation. Get great design and a custom look with the advantage of modular.
- Lower lifetime costs. Our solutions are designed to help you stretch your budget. Re-use and reconfigure is fundamental to our design process.
- Scalability. As your display needs grow, our displays grow with you. No need to throw it away and start again.
- Reassurance. Our systems come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Sustainable solutions. Our modular solutions can make a huge contribution to your own environmental policy, massively reducing the lifetime carbon footprint of your exhibition stand or display.
- Remove the hassle. Whether you choose our full turn-key service for peace of mind or prefer to be more hands on, the way we work and the way our products work is designed to take the stress out of organising your event or display.
Some of the ways our modular systems can be used:
- Exhibition Stands
- Presentation Backdrops
- Conference Sets
- Shell Schemes
- Internal & External Signage
- Point of Sale Kiosks
- Reception Counters
- Retail Display
- Mobile Bars & Concession Counters
- Temporary Shops
- Museum Displays
- Gallery Walls & Partitions
- Office Partitions & Desking
- Theatre & TV Sets
- Photo Shoot Backdrops & Light Booths
- Concert Backdrops